ENTRADA 2. My daily routine.
My daily routine.
study
From very early every morning I dedicate myself to carry out my academic activities. Since very early I organize very well the activities that I have to develop in each subject and I am fulfilling what is demanded by each of my teachers.
Cook
Is the one in charge of preparing the food to the members of my family. For this after performing my academic activities, I think very well what kind of food I will prepare for my family, this I do thinking about the needs of the members of my household.
Take care of my little son
Most of the time in my daily life, I keep taking care of my little son of only three years old. I am very happy to be in charge of your basic needs and I love to take care of teaching you your first knowledge about life. I am very fortunate to be a mother and a being as beautiful as my little son.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario